on Thursday, the 23rd of August, 7 pm
at the Environment Centre, 267 Blackwall Road, Woy Woy(corner of Billabong Road, one block south of Peninsula Leisure Centre)
The Central Coast Community Energy Association will meet to adopt the constitution and the statement of objectives as well as to elect the office bearers in order to become an incorporated association.
Just a few more things:
- So far seven people have nominated for the committee
- Please bring $21 ($1 joining fee, $20 annual membership fee) and you can sign up for membership on the night.
- the proposed version of the constitution plus the objectives of our group can be found in the last post. (see below).
- The objectives can also be found on our home page
- The agenda of the meeting is below.
- If time allows, there will be a casual brainstorming and networking session after the official meeting
AGENDA FOR THE GENERAL MEETING TO FORM THE
Central Coast Community Energy Association Inc
A meeting of those interested in the formation of Central Coast Community Energy Association Inc is to be held on Thursday, the 23rd of August, 7 pm at the Environment Centre, 267 Blackwall Road, Woy Woy.
1. Election of a chairperson for this meeting
2. Report of the provisional committee considering incorporation
3. The motion “That the Central Coast Community Energy Association incorporate as an incorporated association under the provisions of the Associations Incorporation Act.”
4. The motion “That the name of the new association be of first preference Central Coast Community Energy Association Inc, second preference …”
5. The motion “That the attached draft of the constitution as listed on the CCCE web site ( ‘CCCE Constitution V04 ‘) be adopted for the purposes of incorporation”.
6. The motion “that the registered office of the association is ….. (address of secretary)”
7. The motion “That the secretary/public officer to prepare the application for
8. Election of office-bearers:
four Committee Members
9. Other business
10. Date of next meeting