Dear Member or Friend of CCCE,
your are invited to attend our AGM
Date: Monday 15 Dovember 2014
Time: 6.00 pm
Venue: Woy Woy Environment Centre, 267 Blackwall Rd
(Old St Luke’s Church)
RSVP: [email protected]
This is a very important meeting as it will decide on the future direction or our organisation.
NOTE: According to our constitution we need 15 members to attend in order to have a quorum, so please come along to our AGM.
At the meeting we will be –
- Presenting the current situation of our organisation
- Discussing the RePower Shoalhaven community owned solar installation and the plans to use this model for the first CCCE project with a local Coast club – http://www.repower.net.au/repower-one.html
- Electing the steering committee (to vote you need to be a member; membership can be paid at the AGM)
1. Report from chairperson and secretary and the future plans of CCEE
2. Treasurer’s report
3. Election of Executive and all members of the steering committee – According to our constitution all members of the steering committee, including chairperson, treasurer and secretary, will stand down and all positions are to be re-elected.
Members who can contribute 2 or more days a month and attend a monthly meeting are particularly encouraged to apply. For the Association to develop we need members who are passionate about community owned renewable energy and be an active member of the steering committee.
4. Follow the RePower Shoalhaven example? – Discussion and decision of future business model for our organisation